Hallo! I’d like to share with you the most important lessons I’ve learned over the past 25 years, because it will help you be a big success in business.
- The two most important things in business are innovation and marketing.
- Innovation is the art of designing a journey that gets your customer closer to what they really want than anyone else does.
- Marketing is art of creating and communicating good reasons to move through that journey.
- People don’t buy products and services, or even features and benefits – they buy transformation – the prospect of a better life experience.
- The best way to look at your customer is to credit them with intelligence but always assume you’ve caught them on a bad and busy day. Justify your message to them, and keep it brief.
- The confused mind never buys. If you have to resent your customer with a choice – keep it to less than 5 and make sure they have the criteria to decide.
- Ask your customer to do one thing at a time, and give them compelling reasons to do so.
- Aim for your relationship to progress at the right pace – the sweet spot between “bunny-boiling predator” and “just a friend”.
- When it comes to your position in the market, the best place to be is the most expensive, but also the most value for money. That way, you can afford to pay more for customers.
Regardless of what other useful blueprints, checklists etc you take away from this site – please copy the above and send it to yourself in an email or something.
TIP: If you want more practical advice and easy-to-follow blueprints to help you become a success in business – then subscribe to this site. Because then you won’t miss out on the guidance that will get you where you want to go.